Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
1 lb. ground turkey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup onions, diced
3 red potatoes, diced
1 package Little’s Cuisine Original Chili Seasoning Mix
1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
6 big bell peppers cut in half
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Sour cream or Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large skillet, add ground turkey, garlic, onions and stirring occasionally until golden brown.
3. Add potatoes then cover the skillet and cook until tender or 10 minutes. Add Chili Seasoning Mix and tomato sauce.
4. Arrange the peppers facing up on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Fill each bell pepper with the ground turkey potato mix and bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the peppers are cooked and soft.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with cheddar cheese and sour cream or yogurt.