Makes 4 – 6 servings
Ready in 1 hour
1 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
Salt and pepper
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1 package Little’s Cuisine Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
Ketchup or tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Heat butter in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions to the hot butter and
sauté for a couple minutes. Remove pan from heat and set onions aside.
2. In large bowl, season ground beef with salt and pepper then gently mix together egg, milk, bread
crumbs and Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix.
3. Shape mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 5 in. loaf pan. Top with ketchup or tomato sauce.
4. Bake for about one hour or until cooked through 165F.
5. Remove meatloaf from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.