Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
1 onion, diced
1 lb. ground turkey
1 package Little’s Original Taco Seasoning Mix
1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1 can (15.5 oz.) small white beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
1 cup cheese sauce
1 cup jalapeno salsa
1. In a large skillet, cook the turkey and onions together on medium-high heat.
2. Lower heat and add Taco Seasoning Mix until coated.
3. Stir tomato sauce, corn and beans.
4. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.
5. Top with cheese sauce, jalapeno salsa, turkey taco mixture and cilantro.