Makes 6 servings
Ready in 10 minutes
6 corn tostadas
2 cups green cabbage, shredded
2 cups chicken breast, shredded
1/2 cup queso fresco cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. Little’s Cuisine Original Chili Seasoning Mix
1 lime, wedges
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Place tortillas on a nonstick pan and lightly coat the top of tortilla with olive oil.
3. Bake tortillas for 5 – 8 minutes until brown and crispy.
4. Evenly distribute cabbage, shredded chicken and queso fresco on each tostada.
5. For the crema, combine whipping cream, Chili Seasoning Mix and stir to combine.
6. Before serving drizzle crema over each tostada and serve with lime wedges.