Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 cup onion, diced
1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Little’s Cuisine Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen
6 medium zucchini
1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut zucchini in half skin on and gently scoop the inside of the zucchini.
3. Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onions, bell peppers and sauté for 5 minutes. Add garlic and Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in black beans, corn for 4 minutes.
5. Dividing evenly, and spoon the mixture into the zucchini and place in the greased baking dish.
6. Top the zucchini with sauce and bake for 15 minutes.