Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
1/3 cup panko
1/3 cup milk
1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. ground pork
1/2 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Little’s Cuisine Original Taco Seasoning Mix (divided)
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1. In a large bowl, combine the panko and milk, until fully absorbed.
2. Add the ground beef, ground pork, onion, garlic, egg, Taco Seasoning Mix and roll into small meatballs.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides.
4. Transfer the cooked meatballs to a casserole dish covered in foil or low in the oven.
5. Use the same large skillet for the meatballs; add tomato sauce and Taco Seasoning Mix. Whisk in the sour cream. Add the meatballs back to the pan, and coat in sauce.
6. Serve the meatballs with rice, and garnish with cilantro.