Makes 4 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
12 large eggs, beaten (3 eggs per person)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
1/2 cup green peppers, diced
1/2 cup onions, diced
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
Pinch of salt
1 lb. ground beef or turkey
1 cup water
1 package Little's Cuisine Chili Seasoning Mix
1. In a saucepan, brown meat with water on medium-high heat. Lower heat, add Chili Seasoning Mix. Simmer the chili uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. For the omelet beat eggs well with a fork and mix together green peppers, onions and tomatoes and set aside. Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a small non-stick skillet, over medium heat.
3. Pour a ladle of the egg mixture into heated skillet.
4. Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelet, then flip over and pour 1/2 cup chili meat on top of egg mixture. Fold omelet and let rest for 30 seconds. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
5. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 omelets in all.