Makes 2 – 4 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
1 lb. baby carrots
1 tsp. olive oil
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp. honey
1 tsp. Little’s Cuisine Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Clean and trim the carrots and pat dry with a towel. Thicker baby carrots, slice them in half lengthwise.
3. In a bowl, toss carrots with olive oil, lime juice, honey, Chili Lime Seasoning Blend and transfer on a non-stick sheet pan.
4. Roast carrots for about 20 minutes, depending on size, or until tender.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.