Ready in 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings
6 hot dogs
6 hot dog buns
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 lb. ground beef or turkey
1 cup water
1 package Little's Cuisine Chili Seasoning Mix
1. In a saucepan, brown meat with water on medium-high heat.
2. Lower heat, add Chili Seasoning Mix.
3. Simmer the chili uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add hot dogs to a saucepan of boiling water simmer, covered for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Fill buns with hot dogs. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.