Makes 4 servings
Ready in 25 minutes
4 large tortillas, flour
4 slices ham or turkey (optional)
2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tsp. Little’s Cuisine Original Taco Seasoning Mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Spray 4 pieces of foil with cooking spray and lay on the nonstick cooking sheet.
3. Place each tortilla on the foil and add ham or turkey, cheese, crack an egg on each and sprinkle with Taco Seasoning Mix.
4. Fold the sides of the tortilla and wrap the folded tortilla loosely with foil.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until firm. Remove from foil and let cool before eating.