Makes 6 Servings
Ready in 40 minutes
6 bratwurst sausages
1/2 cup water
6 bratwurst buns or hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. ground beef or turkey
1 cup water (for meat)
1 package Little’s Cuisine Chili Seasoning Mix
1. In a saucepan, brown meat with water on medium-high heat.
2. Lower heat, add Chili Seasoning Mix.
3. Simmer the chili uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a large skillet, over medium-high add sausage. Cook until browned turning often. Reduce heat to medium low carefully add 1/2 of water to skillet. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. For grilling preheat gas grill to medium low. Grill covered for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Fill buns with brats. Top with chili and cheddar cheese.