Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. Little’s Cuisine Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375F. In a small bowl, combine lime juice and Chili Lime Seasoning Blend.
2. With a brush (or with the back of a spoon), lightly apply the mixture onto both sides of tortilla.
3. Cut into 6 triangles and place evenly on a nonstick cooking sheet and sprinkle Seasoning Blend.
4. Bake until golden brown or 15 – 20 minutes.
5. Remove pan from the oven, add Seasoning Blend and let cool on baking sheet. Serve chips with pico de gallo or guacamole.