Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
8 oz. udon noodles or spaghetti
2 Tbsp. soy sauce, less sodium
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
1 Tbsp. Little’s Cuisine Thai Stir-Fry Seasoning Blend
2 Tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 lb. large shrimp or chicken or beef
1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
2 cups (8 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
1 cup snow peas or sugar snap peas
1. Cook noodles as directed. In a bowl, combine soy sauce,
vinegar and Thai Stir-Fry Seasoning Blend. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet or wok, on medium-high heat, cook garlic and shrimp or meat.
3. Add carrots, bell peppers and stir consistently for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in mushrooms, peas and sauce; evenly to coat for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add noodles.
5. Serve with fresh lime and sprinkle of Thai Stir-Fry Seasoning Blend.