Makes 4 servints
Ready in 20 minutes
1 lb. pasta, elbow macaroni or cavatappi
1 cup milk
2 Tbsp. flour
1 cup Gruyere, grated
1 cup extra sharp white cheddar, grated
1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
1 tsp. Little’s Cuisine Chili Lime Seasoning Blend or to taste
Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Cook the pasta al dente, drain and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan over medium heat, warm milk and add flour and cook for 2 minutes until thickened. Slowly stir in the shredded cheeses. Remove from heat.
3. Add pasta and stir until combined. Set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, sauté the corn with a little butter then add Chili Lime Seasoning Blend to taste.
5. Pour the mac and cheese into a large bowl and top with corn and garnish with cilantro.