Makes 6 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
2 cans (16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. Little’s Cuisine Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
6 corn tortillas
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 avocado, sliced
2 cups lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
1/2 cup cilantro
1. Preheat oven 450F.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add black beans and cook 5 minutes until tender.
3. Remove the beans from the pan and in a bowl, roughly mash the beans with a fork. Squeeze in lime juice and stir in Chili Lime Seasoning Blend. Set aside.
4. Place tortillas on a nonstick pan and lightly coat the top of tortilla with olive oil.
5. Bake tortillas for 5 – 8 minutes until brown and crispy.
6. Top the crispy tortillas with black beans, tomatoes, avocados, lettuce, yogurt and cilantro.