Makes 4 servings
Ready in 20 minutes
3 (9 in.) zucchini, peeled
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. In a bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Chili Lime Seasoning Blend and set aside.
3. Whisk 2 eggs together in a shallow pie plate and set aside.
4. Cut zucchini into strips. When all the fries are cut, blot the pieces with a paper towel.
5. Dip the zucchini sticks in the egg, and then roll sticks in bread crumbs. Place the coated strips on
nonstick sheet pan and repeat.
6. Bake for 10 minutes and flip the fries, and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisp and golden